What does Rhino V7 provide better than V5?

Hi,
The ability to get far better light realistic shaded mode working environment is of interest to me and a longtime wish.
I thus persevere with V7.
but fail…

I do want my curves without twisted ribbon effect, thats so ancient windows 3.1 era, when we didnt have anti aliasing on things in basic drawing packages. V5 gave lovely curves, then V7 reverts to win 3.1

I am not sure why V7 was made non A/A following requests from users to ditch A/A, I wish it had been made an option for them to turn it off. but is there an option to turn on A/A for curves etc. Then also the 1px curves (lines) (same as 1px in V5) would appear central on axes of red and green., as well as decent non twisty curves and lines again.

Display quality for curves and lines, I dont like seeing V7 non Anti aliased twisted ribbon effects on a straight line or curves going thick and thin, as they will without anti aliasing. I wish to turn AA on, and see lines better displayed as experienced in V4 and V5. Personal preference but non AA went out in win95 days.

If I can add in meshes and not have rhino go very slow or crash, that will do me, and anyone in fact ! its not personal preference, its what one expects. (as also curves above)

The grid is something I have to create as an object and place behind whatever I am creating a detail view in layout for, .My own personal need, just fives client a grid to check his printout against for 1:1 scale views.

If I can work with copies of objects such as rivets and not have rhino slow right down, then V7 is definite for me.

metal folding none…damn, basically folk working with metal sheet would not find Rhino useful , other progs bend metal. I started out asking is Rhino for me as I have to create aircraft.

welds…a plug in that turns a curve into a weld, or joint at adjoining faces, anyone care to try for this ?
eps…how does one get rhino into photoshop ?

Tolerance, in V5 I was told.01 was least fussy tolerance, no way of entering 5mm

cmyk colour options would be useful, I was a Freehand user then Adobe killed it off, FH users never did like Illustrator. If I now have to do any artwork I love the far better tools of Rhino, but adding cmyk means Pshop and yet how do I get rhino into Pshop ?

V8 doesnt sound good if the GUI is all changed, its taken me ages to set up V7, another 3 days lost here trying to use V7 from the start on a job that shouldve been finished Friday (yesterday), yet to decide if to do it in V7, but just even trying to get a better shaded realistic mode is a struggle.

Steve