I am trying to offset a set of curves extracted as contours of a brep. As you can see in the photo, most of the ribs created by the extrussion work well but some of them are doing strange things.
I grafted contours and doesn’t seem to work. Also, if I change the height of the pavillion, wich is parametric too, the ribs that have problems will change. The next photo shows well the problem. I don’t know why that happens and I’m really new to rhino.
Here i changed the parameters of the top curve (a bit extreme) and it doesn’t happen anymore.
And here with other parameters for height of the top curve:
I will upload the GH definition and the 3dm file. Sorry if the definition is messy but that’s the best I can do for now with my knowledge of grasshopper.
Thank you so much!
Offset Problem.3dm (7.6 MB)
Modelo creado problem.gh (22.1 KB)