Webinar Series: Basic Modeling with Rhino for Windows (Beginner) McNeel Europe
If you are new to Rhino, or if you have already been working with Rhino for some time but you would like to see how a modeling expert would complete a project from start to end, do not miss this free webinar. The session will cover the modeling of a cup of coffee from a sketch. The goal is to complete a 3D model ready for rendering, 3D printing or creating plans. No prior knowledge is needed, but you should be familiar with the software interface.
The webinar will be conducted by the the Tech Team experts of McNeel Europe in different languages:
- Spanish: January 18th, 2016 Panelist: Rodrigo Bárcena
- English: January 19th, 2016 Panelist: Rodrigo Bárcena
- Italian: January 20th, 2016 Panelist: Giuseppe Massoni
- German: January 21st, 2016 Panelist: Verena Vogler
- French: January 22nd, 2016 Panelist: Vanessa Steeg
- Space is limited; sign up today!
- This webinar is free of cost for all attendees.
- Presentation will take approximately 40 minutes followed by another 15 minutes for Q&A.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.