Wave-like surface definition

Does anyone have a good definition to create a bubble/skin/wave like curving surface like Zaha Hadid’s curves

Your description is really vague you should supply an image or a sketch.
Also try to Google it and make a start so we can try to help.

something like these curves

Please read this first especially No. 7.