Walls in blocks don’t appear to auto join with other walls

Along similar lines (not sure if this belongs on a new thread) - Visarq walls in blocks don’t appear to auto join with other walls outside the block, which is understandable.

However this presents a problem where we would like to repeat a typical floor multiple times, as we can then see the lines of the external walls one each floor. This is not ideal when it comes to drawings etc.

Is there a solution or a workaround for this problem?

Hi Ben,
I don’t think there is a workaround right now to cope with this issue, other than exploding the blocks just before printing the model or generating the 2D drawings.
We will study how to solve this.

Hello!
Interesting. This could actually be used as a workaround for the limitation that VA always joins all overlapping objects, and thus making design options on the same location very hard.

1 Like

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Bug or feature? ; }

1 Like

Btw.: I can confirm that wall extensions applied inside a block break up the moment you close the editblock mode. You are aware of that, right?
Thanks!

Hi @Eugen,

Yes, we’re aware of this issue, and it is already solved in VisualARQ 2.11. I can send you an installer for the latest build if you want.

Regards,

Enric

Thank you! I can wait until the release, since I’m busy (doing facade blocks) anyway.