VSR plugin

Is VSR still a viable plugin for Rhino after the acquisition last year? Is development and support still continuing?

http://www.autodesk.com/store/shape-modeling-plug-in-for-rhino

Thanks Dale,
But this is all autodesk’s site has to say about it. The virtualshape.com site is gone also it takes you to the same site you turned me on to. It doesn’t say anything about the realtime renderer or the fillet tool.

Highlights
This plug-in is fully integrated in the 3D graphics of Rhino (version 5, 64bit) and contains functionality to easily create and modify “Class A” shapes, including:

Simple and fast control point modeling with numerous additional options
Curve and surface matching functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)
Blend and Multiblend functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)
Graphical handles for easy modification of the created geometry
Integrated analyses in almost all functions to evaluate the resulting geometry
Quick user-controlled surface creation on polygon meshes
Curve sketching functionality
Curve and surface approximation to simplify the geometry
All analyses can be saved across sessions in the Rhino-3DM-file.

Rhino is a trademark of Robert McNeel & Associates.

More:

This is what I was looking for thanks so much Dale for saving me a bunch of money.

Thanks,James Burnetteburnettearms.com

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: [McNeel Forum] [Rhino for Windows] VSR plugin

Date: Fri, December 12, 2014 1:09 am

To: james@burnettearms.com

dale

December 12More:Virtual Shape…Where Did They Go?Rhino for Windows

I was trying to get to the VSR forum, but the VirtualShape.com website has been down for at least a few weeks. Today it redirects to a generic AutoDesk page. There is no VSR forum on the AutoDesk site. Anyone know what is going on?
To respond, reply to this email or visit http://discourse.mcneel.com/t/vsr-plugin/14863/4 in your browser.

Previous Replies

jamesburnette

December 12Thanks Dale,

But this is all autodesk’s site has to say about it. The virtualshape.com site is gone also it takes you to the same site you turned me on to. It doesn’t say anything about the realtime renderer or the fillet tool.Highlights

This plug-in is fully integrated in the 3D graphics of Rhino (version 5, 64bit) and contains functionality to easily create and modify “Class A” shapes, including:Simple and fast control point modeling with numerous additional options

Curve and surface matching functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)

Blend and Multiblend functionality up to G3 (“Flow”)

Graphical handles for easy modification of the created geometry

Integrated analyses in almost all functions to evaluate the resulting geometry

Quick user-controlled surface creation on polygon meshes

Curve sketching functionality

Curve and surface approximation to simplify the geometry

All analyses can be saved across sessions in the Rhino-3DM-file. Rhino is a trademark of Robert McNeel & Associates.

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://discourse.mcneel.com/t/vsr-plugin/14863/4 in your browser.To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.