VRay 3.4 How to?

Hi,
How can i change colour of texture in V-ray 3.40? Could somebody post screenshots please?
Thank you!

You could wrap your texture in a color correction per right click on the texture button where you set the texture or you start with color correction and set the texture there.

Is it what you expected?

This is my prinscreen, anywhere i use right click, no options appears like yours.

Bez virů. www.avast.com

pi 28. 6. 2019 o 8:39 Micha via McNeel Forum mcneel@discoursemail.com napísal(a):

Oh, sorry, you ask for 3.4. I told you about v4.

I suppose so at v3.4 you need to remove the texture from the slot (blue checker symbol at your screenshot), add a new texture type “color correction” there and at the color correction options you can choose your texture map again.

I’m new in Vray so maybe there is something i dont understand. I will post screeanshots of my problem thorugh link bellow , pictures go step by step. :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qh6hziXj5rQeKl2Uqp3dts-BfMLpp2R9

1.At first i choosen green tile from vray original library - Bricks Painted B02, i clicked on blue square in diffuse line and appeared options for changing colour of type A and type B. I changed type A for blue, as you can see colour of texture changed to blue.

1. Than i choosen red brick, but also from original vray library - Brick A02, i clicked on blue square in diffuse line and appeared pamater of colour but when i changed for blue, nothing changed. From my opinion that means - no word painted in name of texture menas i cannot change colour of textur., am i right??

3.I add diffuse map from texture i downloaded from polligon.com. When i click on blue square in diffuse line, in window there is no option for changing colour or at least colour shade (for expample from brown to dark brown or something).Does it mean that when i dowload textures with diffuse maps i cannot change anything about their colours?

Thank you very much for your help.

Bez virů. www.avast.com

pi 28. 6. 2019 o 22:06 Micha via McNeel Forum mcneel@discoursemail.com napísal(a):

Brick Painted B02 texture is made from grayscale image combined with colour - then the change is pretty simple by choosing other colour

Brick A02 is multicolour texture map and best way to change its appearance is with Color Correction
in Diffuse - Texture slot (blue checker) - Color Correction simply shift HUE and/or Saturation, see screenshot

O yes, that is it. Thank you very much, it seems to me you cannot change much of colour when you have diffuse picture though.

so 29. 6. 2019 o 12:28 Bukacek via McNeel Forum mcneel@discoursemail.com napísal(a):