Voronoi/Hexagon attrator point issue

Hello, I was trying to make the hexagon pattern with multiply attrator points just like the reference image shows blow. The first step I did is to scale down the hexagon toward the attrator point based on the distance from the center to the attrator point. Then I created a vector between the attrator point and center of each hexagon and tried to move each hexagon toward attrator point based on the distance from the center to the attrator point. However, I stuck at the last step because there is no way you can input the length and vector to the move compoent seperately. Can anyone helps me solving this problem? Maybe I am not doing it correctly?

AttratorPointHexagon.gh (6.6 KB)

This does what you were trying to do… note that the cells are not connected though & will “drift” apart when moved towards their nearest attractorpoint.

Please internalize your geometries next time.
AttratorPointHexagon_re.gh (11.5 KB)

Hi,Amir. Many thanks for helping me solving this. I went through your script, they did drift apart and did not maintain a rectangle shape anymore. I was wondering if there are any ways to fix both issue.

This took one search for “hexagonal grid”.

Yes! Amir, this component just solved everthing for me. I didn’t realize that food4rhino is such a useful website. Thank you again.