VisualARQ 2.3.6 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves a critical crash introduced in 2.3.5 and other issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed a crash when duplicating VisualARQ objects using the Copy or CopyToClipboard + Paste commands.
- Fixed a bug that make spaces slow to compute when the space point lies on the boundary or over a curve marked with the vaSpatialElementSet command.
- Fixed a bug that makes deleting a space very slow.
- Meshes were not sectioned in plan views.
- VisualARQ wasn’t able to get a license from a Zoo Server when running on Rhino 5 (32-bit).
- Scale icon didn’t show the right measure on HiDPI displays.