VisualARQ 2.0.15 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- holes from subtracted shapes were capped by a surface.
- Gable roofs were incorrectly imported from VisualARQ 1 models.
- Walls were not correctly extended to roofs.
- vaRoofExplode command didn’t explode roofs created from surfaces.
- Some objects were not shown on Plan Views.
- Some objects were not shown when printing non-active layouts.
- Fixed a bug that caused some random crashes.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- VisualARQ objects inside blocks or linked files are not shown correctly in plan and section views.