VisualARQ 2 Release Candidate 3 is now available for download.
Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of changes:
- Improved speed of plan and section views when mesh objects are used in the model.
- All custom parameters are exported to IFC.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed a crash when updating multiple plan or sections views.
- Fixed a crash when exporting selected objects to IFC.
- Fixed a crash when opening a file with linked files.
- Fixed a crash when editing the parameters of a Grasshopper style.
- Fixed a crash after selecting 2 or more gable roofs.
- Curve profile from a door Grasshopper style was shown after opening a document.
- Hidden spatial objects were ignored.
- Curve icon of the wall’s “Path Curve” property didn’t work.