Visibility Rhino for Mac and Grasshopper

Grasshopper CTRL and SPACE Doesn’t work. To bring up wheel.

Also text in many places is black on black…

I cannot see the cursor position (vertical line) blinking or still. Cant see where you are.

Hi - I find it hard to understand what you are describing. I’m not even sure how many individual issues this post contains.

Please make new threads for different issues and clearly state which version of which program you are using, what is happening, and what you expect to be happening.

I suppose you are talking about the pie menu:

I can remember having such issues when changing the name of a component (right click, and start typing in the name field to reproduce). I cannot recall this bug for a long time, so I’m not sure. When this happens, you have to count and guess, to see what the end result will be:

I’m on the latest WIP, where this is not happening (and hasn’t happened for a long time):
Version 6 WIP (6.13.19022.12026, 2019-01-22)

Sorry Wim, when busy its difficult to give full report. However I think a quick note is better than no note - for progress. The MAC wip is in general buggy. These visual aspects are simple things that just make me revert to Windows… i.e. because Im so busy.

They are all the same topic really… The interface functionality within the Grasshopper paper space.

Hope this clear up the terse ambiguous notes. Sorry.

Most up to date version also.

Maybe something to do with the Mac Spec? 2018 Macbook Pro. 3.1GHz