ViewCapturetoFile combo with OneView function bug

When using ViewCaptureToFile while OneView is enabled gives a result showing the active cplane in the corner. See this image.

Using the scale function for viewcapturetofile makes it even more odd. Scale 2:

Scale4:

(Wim Dekeyser) #2

Thanks for bringing that up.
Also when printing, this label shows up and I always have to cancel printing, turn off OneView, print, and turn it back on.

(Pascal Golay) #3

Got that, thanks.

https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-39340

(btw, OneView seems spotty in updating the plane in the lates - anyone else seeing that?)

-Pascal

(Wim Dekeyser) #4

Pascal,
Not sure what spotty means in this context :bird: (<- this is a spotted owl) but I haven’t noticed anything different with it, no…
-w

(Pascal Golay) #5

OK, thanks, I didn’t want to, you know, ‘prime the pump’ too much with a description… but here, the labels and CPlane only change sometimes - I can flip the view around quite a bit and see, say Front, throughout, then if I go back to it after a moment typing here for instance, and change the view slightly, it changes the cplane and label as expected.

I do not use this much in real life but just testing it now, it seemed incorrect.

I knew right away that is a spotted owl. Right away. Not for a moment did I think it was a mountain bluebird.

-Pascal

(Brian Gillespie) #6

RH-39340 is fixed in the latest WIP