ViewCapturetoFile combo with OneView function bug

When using ViewCaptureToFile while OneView is enabled gives a result showing the active cplane in the corner. See this image.

Using the scale function for viewcapturetofile makes it even more odd. Scale 2:

Scale4:

Thanks for bringing that up.
Also when printing, this label shows up and I always have to cancel printing, turn off OneView, print, and turn it back on.

Got that, thanks.

https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-39340

(btw, OneView seems spotty in updating the plane in the lates - anyone else seeing that?)

-Pascal

Pascal,
Not sure what spotty means in this context :bird: (<- this is a spotted owl) but I haven’t noticed anything different with it, no…
-w

OK, thanks, I didn’t want to, you know, ‘prime the pump’ too much with a description… but here, the labels and CPlane only change sometimes - I can flip the view around quite a bit and see, say Front, throughout, then if I go back to it after a moment typing here for instance, and change the view slightly, it changes the cplane and label as expected.

I do not use this much in real life but just testing it now, it seemed incorrect.

I knew right away that is a spotted owl. Right away. Not for a moment did I think it was a mountain bluebird.

-Pascal

RH-39340 is fixed in the latest WIP

In 6.9 this is still an issue when calling sc.doc.Views.ActiveView.CaptureToBitmap(). Is this fixed in any of the newer releases?

Hard to say exactly. I would recommend updating to the latest SR to check. There are cases where we know we’ve fixed things so the label doesn’t get drawn, but your specific case may need attention.