View Scaling - what does it do and does it actually work?

Thanks Pascal- how is the Control Polygon option called? (edit: found it out myself :crazy_face: )
Is there a list of these/all Rhino Commands or what is the Concept of this syntax?
How can I learn/understand it?

Thanks again Pascal,
you have soo much help and knowledge for scripting questions thats really great, thanks !!!
And from other Forum posts I see that you also made a lot of useful scripts… is there a Link or Place in this forums where I can find them in a collection?

And lastly, can you answer me a little scripting question-
Is there a way in Rhino to loop trough a hole File/and select (and later join) all objects by their Material?
I was able to make a script where I can select and join Surfaces by Layer- but I can´t find a way to do this by Material.

Hi Pascal - Two questions:

Is there a ‘cycle’ option to - well, cycle :smile: - through the nudge direction options?

Why is EnterEnd used in those macros instead of just ‘Enter’?

Hi Matt - there is no cycling option. EnterEnd is used to completely exit from deep series of command line options without needing to know how many Enters you need in a macro to get out of the command.

-Pascal

1 Like

Thanks Pascal.

As there are no cursor modifiers (such as the ones for move mode) to show the currently selected nudge direction mode, I must admit it would be good if the nudge and nudge steps could at least be made a dockable panel so that one can see what the current settings are.

And while I’m here, I’ll add a wish to have that cycle option added to partner the move one :grin:

2 Likes