Va-related memory skyrocketing in project

Opening my project without Va active, my memory use rests around 4 GB. With Va loaded, the memory steadily climbs to about 16GB until this project crashes. I don’t think I am using Va differently from a project of similair size and complexity.

I sent a link to the project identified above. I will really appreciate your help troubleshooting this. I may need to reduce the number of details with active VaSections, or perhaps you’ll have another recommendation.

Since sending that link yesterday I have simplified the project in various ways, with very limited success.

I believe that the most recent Rhino update is unstable with VaSections

Hi @djhg,

I’ve already answered you by email regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Enric

Yes, thanks.

The problem continued, so I have converted the problem project to non-parmateric Rhino objects so I can work with it.

From less drastic problems cropping up in another project, I think the issue is with Hidden display mode with active VaSections. It appears that if I turn off the Hidden display detail views, problems go away.

I need to turn them off to print, because though they display as Hidden line mode, they print as Wireframe.

Hi @djhg,

I have sent you a new email requesting more information about this issue, as I’m still unable to reproduce it with your 3DM.

Thanks,

Enric