VA Material doesn´t render

Hello,
i work with Rhino (5 and 7), VisualArq (2.10.2) and Flamingo for a long time.
Now since a few hours the properties of the windows and doors don´t render, whether in Rhinorenderer or Flamingo, whether in RH 5 or RH 7,
It doesn’t matter if I assign a Flamingo or Rhino material in the VisualArq styles. I installed now VA 2.10. but nothing happend …

Does somebody has any idea?

Hello,

How did you apply the material? Is the material you want to apply set as selected in the window and door style? Please, send us the file to visualarq@asuni.com so I can figure out what could be causing the problem.

Kind regards,
Alfonso

Hello Alfonso,

thank you for your answer!

i´ll send you a file with wetransfer “RH Test Datei.zip”

The Texture i applied here:

[image]

Kind regardes

Leo

Hello Leo,

I have checked the file and I could render the window and door with the glass material applied.

Do you have the same result if you apply that material to a Rhino object? What happens if you try to apply a different material? If you create a new window with a new style and try to apply this material or any other, do you get the same result? What if you copy the 3d model to another file?

Kind regards,
Alfonso

Hello Alfonso,
it´s always the same, i tried a komplete new file without any styles in VA, and no other objects or styles in Rhino (5 +7) … If i create a new wall and put in the standard window there´s no transparancy in the shadet view and in the rendering - and if i create an new material put it to the window glas - the shaded view is transparent - but the rendering not.
i´ve the problem also in old files - if i make a rendering here now all windows are grey - and ive the problem on two workstations and on my notebook …
Kind regards
Leo Screenshot 2021-05-10 213342 material window glas|690x378

Hi,
now i deinstalled RH 5 and RH 7 and VA and installed it new,
it´s the same … The Block on the ground is the same material as the window-glas …
best regards,
Leo

Hello Alfonso,
if i split the block of the windows, walls and doors it works!
I don´t know - maybe i´t´s a problem with the blocks ?

best regardes
Leo

Hello Leo,

Ok, I’ll report the issue to see what could be causing the problem.

Kind regards,
Alfonso