V6 weird image appears in texture on rotate or pan

Hi,
In the latest wip June 6, a weird image appears in any texture on rotate or pan. This is in rendered display mode.
RM

Hi Roland - is this in any file? What if you start a new file using ‘no template’?

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
I tried a new file and I did not see any of that happening. However when I opened that older file I still see the artifact image in rendered mode. I then went into options and under rendered mode I hit the restore defaults button and now I don’t see the image. This appears to be another bug that can be cured by hitting the restore defaults button. I think that an environment map got stuck in code somewhere.
Thanks for taking a look.
RM

Hi Roland - OK, thanks for the update… if you see this again, please export the display mode from Options > View > Display modes page before restoring the defaults - it would be interesting to see if we can figure out what went wrong.

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
Argh I should have know from last time but I was fooling around and was amazed that trick worked so I didn’t save out the mode like Andrew requested. I’ll remember that when doing any display fixing.
RM