There a couple issues here. I have learned to use Rhino 5 layouts and see the Rhino 6 text styles as a possible huge move forward. Great! However I just converted one of my current projects to V6 that has several sheets of layouts and huge problems with visual displays, text location, text box size, lost title block ( which is a linked V6 File). Here are a series of images to help illustrate the issue.
Note: All of these images have the printDisplay on. Turning printDisplay off doesn’t change anything. I also disabled text glyphs no change.
Original Rhino 5 example sheet on the left (everything works!). Rhino 6 version of the same content on the right.
- Almost all the text has shifted location slightly and either been scaled or text boxes expanded.
- The title block which is a linked rhino 6 file is not visible. (its layer is on and printable)
- All of the Detail viewports have defaulted to Wireframe. (annoying but the least of the problems)
Weirdly enough once I click in a viewport the title block shows up but then goes away when back in paperspace. Even weirder if I go back into that viewport it doesn't come back on but I hit the other viewport it comes back. Like patty cake. (Seen below)