V-Ray is rendering weird object shapes

A couple of days ago, my render was normal, but now my geometry is getting a weird shape when rendering with V-Ray, and I do not have any idea about what is going on. I will send some pictures about that and the project archive. By the way, I had applied a decal, but I do not think that this is the problem.
Could someone help me?
(sorry if is missing something, but considering to see if that is bugging with the tree at least)

.3dm => [WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free](https://.3dm archive) (this is a WeTransfer link so it will expire in 3 days so I can upload it again after that time)

For any help, thank you so much.

Oh, I was wrong. Trying to figure out how to solve the problem, I saw that if disable de decal, this is solved, but I need the decal actually. So, the problem is the decal, but how could I maintain the decal without the weird object shapes?

Hi,

the strange geometry you see is the LODs for the cosmos assets, that you seem to have in your model.
The file you shared is stripped of any cosmos assets and decals, and I cannot verify the problem.
I tried to replicate it on my own, but it doesn’t reproduce. Could you pack your full project and contact Chaos Support to securely send the files over.
Also you can send it to me personally if that is OK