Urgent help! audit command found problems

HI EVERYONE,

I NEED URGENT HELP WITH A PROJECT I AM WORKING ON. THE FILE WAS FINE UNTIL THIS MORNING, I DIDN’T MODIFY OR IMPORTED ANY FILES INTO THIS ONE BUT SUDDENLY THE FILE GOT SO BIG AND IT IS SO SLOW. VRAY RENDERING WAS TAKING ABOUT 40 SECONDS TO START RENDERING AND NOW IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES. I TRIED TO DELETE SOME BLOCKS THAT I IMPORTED FROM SKETCHUP BUT I THINK WHATS CAUSING THIS IS THE OBJECTS THAT I EXPLODED. THERE’S PROBABLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE OBJECTS AND MASHES OR MAYBE EVEN TEXTURE MAPS, ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO TO REDUCE THE SIZE ? I JUST RAN AN AUDIT AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT:
27890 object errors detected.
0 linetype table errors detected.
0 layer table errors detected.
25603 block table errors detected.
0 font table errors detected.
0 annotation style table errors detected.
Table tally:
72 layers
866 instance definitions
5 annotation styles
0 fonts
35 rendering lights
3 linetypes
16979 rendering materials
Object tally:
66244 normal objects
0 locked objects
2 hidden objects
179 deleted objects (in undo buffer)
1310 block definition objects
0 reference normal objects
0 reference locked objects
0 reference hidden objects
27890 reference block definition objects
Audit found problems.

PLEASE HELP ME !
THANKS

Hello - my guess is the problem is here, and that it does come from a SketchUp import. Are there foliage or plants involved?

-Pascal

no plants or foliages, only furniture.

hello, I also tried the savesmall command and the testpurgebitmap table but rhino shut unexpectedly

Hello can you tell what is there in such large numbers? Typically this shows up as leaves on a tree or something like that - are there many repeated elements? It can help to locate those, explode the blocks and join all the bits into a single mesh, then Purge the block definitions - I am only guessing though, since I do not have your file. Assuming for the moment that I am correct in guessing that a SKP file is to blame, can you send us one of the skp files you’ve used? (tech@mcneel.com)

-Pascal