If Google Translate got it right, “Der angegebenen Datei ist keine
Anwendung zugeordnet.” translates roughly to “The specified file has no
Both of those links try to open a web page by passing the full URL to the
operating system. This causes the page to open in your default web browser
- but it appears that you don’t have a default web browser.
My guess is that your copy of Windows doesn’t know how to open an
http://url. Here’s how to fix it:
- From the Start menu, click Default Programs
- Click “Associate a file type or protocol with a program”
- Scroll down to “HTTP”, and select it
- Click the Change program… button
- Select your favorite web browser
Does that make it work?
Robert McNeel & Associates