Untrim don't work easily

When I use the trim button on the left side with the right click, I can not access to the untrim function.
The only solution to use this function is the surface menu.

Is this only for the Trim button, or does this happen for all buttons with a right-click option?

I test it and it seams to be for all right-click option (box, booleanUnion, curve…),I use a mac mouse, but I try it also with another mouse.Best regardsNathanaël DelahayeDesignerDelta Doretel : +33 (0) 2 99 73 48 72-----margaret steve@mcneel.com a écrit : -----A : ndelahaye@deltadore.comDe : margaret steve@mcneel.comDate : 11/06/2014 18:16Objet : [McNeel Forum] Untrim don’t work easily

margaretJune 11

Is this only for the Trim button, or does this happen for all buttons with a right-click option?

To respond, reply to this email or visit http://discourse.mcneel.com/t/untrim-dont-work-easily/9083/2 in your browser.

Some tool palette buttons have two commands attached to the button. The commands are listed in the tooltip. The default action to execute the alternate command is to Option+click the tool button.

1. On the menu, click Rhinoceros and then click Preferences.
  2. Select the Tool Palette panel.
    You want to change the Execute alternate command when setting.
  3. To change it to a right click, put the cursor over the box icon to the right of the Execute alternate command when setting.
  4. Click the right mouse button. The prompt changes to Right click.