Unknown Hops Component URL

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a Hops component that can load a pre-trained surrogate model and predict heating usage with machine learning.

I managed to create the script and create the Hops component. Basically, I have 5 inputs and 1 output.
The script looks good, there is no error. But everytime I load the component on GH and inout the all 5 inputs, it always gives me this error

Unknown Hops Component URL

Any idea what might be the problem?

Thank you!

Hi -

It’s a bit hard to tell from that picture, but it looks like you are plugging a text panel into the built-in Path input of the Hops component. You need to specify the location of the Grasshopper file that is being called in that input.
-wim

1 Like

@wim is correct. The path input needs to be an absolute path to the Grasshopper file you are inputting into Hops.

1 Like

Hi Wim,

Thank you for the insight. I think I solved the problem that was actually some mistakes on my Python script. The panel text is actually not a grasshopper file but an exact name of the pre-trained surrogate model that I trained using Python.

However, I encountered a new error (a very long error message)

I have checked my script and I don’t see anything that could be wrong with the script.
So I’m clueless about thie new error.

Any idea?

Best,
Felita

Hi -

No. A single picture rarely makes it possible to debug anything…
-wim

The ghhops_server doesn’t currently support ndarray as a data type for input or output. You are limited to the types defined in the ghhops_server for what can be passed around (HopsCurve, HopsPoint, HopsNumber,…)

Hi Wim,

Here is my python script. Would really appreciate it if you could take a look.
App Test.py (2.6 KB)

Best,
Felita