The UK AR/VR/Grasshopper User Group Meeting took place on February 21, 2019, at Grimshaw offices in London.
There were five presentations, and SimplyRhino UK has been kind enough to share a report:
- Georgios Tsakiridis | Grimshaw | How does VR make a difference in the design process?
- Lyudmil Vanev | Chaos Group | V-Ray Next for Rhino
- Long Nguyen | Research Associate at the University of Stuttgart | C# Scripting and Plug-in development for Rhino
- Jonathan Rabagliati | Foster and Partners | The Bloomberg Ramp
- Gwyllim Jahn | Fologram | Making in Mixed Reality
Next meeting: The second Grasshopper UK User Group Meeting of 2019 will be at Arup’s Manchester office, on Thursday, April 4th. Details here.