I can’t seem to get two Rhino instances running concurrently with two different schemes.
Is there a way to achieve this ?
What happened is when another Rhino instance loaded with different scheme, it automatically attempt to close the other instance, or itself if the other is busy.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Rhino instance with default scheme (instance A)
- Create another Rhino shortcut with a new scheme.
- Start using the new shortcut. (instance B)
- Rhino instance A will attempt to close itself, only prompts if there is unsaved changes.
- Rhino instance B will attempt to close itself if instance A is busy.
Occasionally there are some delay between step 4, and step 5.
Rhino Version 7 SR6