Trouble invoking Popup toolbar

I have a Logitech mouse that I can configure in System Preferences. I have assigned “Click” as the action for the scroll wheel button.

In Rhino Preferences I have checked Popup this toolbar: Popup for the middle mouse button.

When I click the scroll wheel (middle mouse button) nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Never mind. I figured it out.

How do I delete a topic that was not necessary? Or does the admin have to do that.

Perhaps you could type here what you did/realised to make sure it works.

This could be useful information for other users who might run into the issue in the future…

/Nathan

OK, but please note, that this may be for my particular mouse only, which is a Logitech mouse VX Revolution.

In System Preferences open Logitech Control Center. Choose your mouse, and click configure. In the top click the + sign and add Rhino.

Then in the main window choose MicroGear Precision Scroll Wheel Button. On the far right click the up and down arrows, then choose Advanced Click. Under Click Type choose Click. That’s it.

The mistake I had made was that instead of Advanced Click I had picked Click.

Great, and thanks for typing out your procedure. I’m sure you’re not the only one using such a mouse :smile:

/Nathan