Triplanar material


Hi all

You did not think about the implementation Triplanar material into Rhino/Brazil? Or You have another way on maping this :

Maybe i dont know find it.

Thank you guys.

Best regards,

(Andrew le Bihan) #2

It is called “box mapping” in Rhino.


Oh. Sry andy. I didnt use him until now. Thank you. :wink: