Tracking particles emitting from a point in all directions (spherical shape)

I’ve been modeling particles emanating from a point source with the help of the quelea plugin for grasshopper.

Here is the definition I have got to in 2D:
Circle_ParticulesTracking2D.gh (12.7 KB)
Sphere-ParticulesModeling.3dm (164.2 KB)

All has been good for mapping the particles in a 2D plane. Unfortunately, as soon as I start thinking of it in 3D the definition starts behaving weirdly and I can’t seem to understand where I am going wrong.

I was hoping to create particles emanating from a point again, this time in all direction and in a homogenous spacing out of the points (as I did for the 2D definition). Unfortunately, I got not a single useful output.
I am not sure what I am trying to do is possible to model in grasshopper, thought this software has proven me wrong several times already.

Would anybody know how I should think about this in order to reach some kind of result?

In the meantime I have been exploring trying through setting up points on a sphere to hopefully get them to behave as the 2D definition did without any luck for now (I tried using the dodo pluging to visualise the resulting phere). Attached below is that trial:
Sphere_ParticulesTracking3D-1.gh (18.0 KB)

I hope this is clear, if it isn’t, don’t hesitate to ask me questions.

It seems that nobody is able to help me on this definition?

I have various things related with particles (and swarms) but using solely C# code. Additionally I don’t use plug-ins (thus no quelea around: what does that thing anyway?).

Notify if you need a demo on that matter .

Hello,
I tried once Quelea, but found it much more dificult than Anemone+Boid Library or Culebra.
But anyways, I just created random points on a sphere and vectors from start to them. Used them for the initial velocity.
Hope this is what you want, if not please describe your traget.

Best regards,
Tim

Circle_ParticulesTracking3D.gh (15.6 KB)

Thanks for offering to help @PeterFotiadis. I haven’t gone into exploring C# code yet, unfortunately. I’m always up for learning new ways to do stuff in grasshopper though. Is it about coding your own components?

Wouldn’t mind a demo on it. Thanks a lot.

That’s awesome @tim.stark. It’s exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks a lot.

It’s about a big and deep rabbit hole, he he. Since you are not familiar with code and since you’ve got what you want I would suggest to wait for the demo … until the time arrives for exploiting the Other Side for doing things.