Trace plug-in not loading

it just simply says that trace plugin RUI could not load… already unninstalled and installed again and keep giving me the same error over and over again!

Anyone can help me out?

Thanks!

Hello - what is the exact error message?

-Pascal

2019-04-10_17-09-06

Hello, and can you please look at the command history ans (F2) and copy/paste the part that refers to the plug-in?

-Pascal

Error loading toolbar file “C:\Users\LONE\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\Plug-ins\PanelingTools.rui”.
Tibidabo 18.12 loaded.
VisualARQ: Loaded (2.4 SR2, Build 13082, 2019/03/11).
VisualARQ: License OK.
This Lands Design Beta will expire in 108 days.
Lands Design Beta version 4.9.9.5312 loaded.
Loading Rhino Render, version 1.50, Feb 27 2019, 00:55:54
File “C:\Users\LONE\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\VisualARQ2.rui” is already open.
File “C:\Users\LONE\AppData\Roaming\AsuniCAD\Lands\Rhinoceros (64-bit)\UI\Lands Design.rui” is already open.
Error loading toolbar file “C:\Users\LONE\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\Plug-ins\Trace.rui”.
Error loading toolbar file “C:\Users\LONE\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\UI\Plug-ins\PanelingTools.rui”.
VisualARQ: Upgrading document…
VisualARQ: Upgrading document…
Command: _CommandHistory

So, as far as I can see the plug-in is probably loading but its toolbar file (rui) is not. It looks like multiple toolbars are not loading. Can you please open Options> Toolbar page and take a screen shot of that page? And does Trace appear in Options > Plug-ins as a loaded/enabled plug-in?

-Pascal

yes, the plugin is loaded but the tab wont show off…:confused:

OK… deep breath… what I want to see is which toolbar files are loaded - you’ve provided an image of the toolbar page which specifically omits anything related to the problem you are describing. Please show the whole page.

-Pascal