Topviewport polyline is not displayed

Top viewport Please show the z-axis polyline as soon as possible. It’s so uncomfortable. How do I model if I can’t see an object while modeling? very very please T.T
Setting-Mouse-Display of control points and setting the curve thickness of 4pt or more is not a fundamental solution, so make sure to display it from the top even if it is 1pt.

When the control point display is not selected, it is not known until the curve position is selected on the top viewport full screen, and display with a thickness of 4pt or more is not suitable for the modeling environment.

Rhino 7 SR7 2021-5-18 (Rhino 7, 7.7.21138.11001, Git hash:master @ 175cf0b9405e059f3075a5720c0c37a9d52b6a5c)
License type: Commercial, 빌드 2021-05-18
License details: Stand-Alone

Windows 10.0.19043 SR0.0 or greater (Physical RAM: 32Gb)

Computer platform: DESKTOP

Standard graphics configuration.
Primary display and OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (NVidia) Memory: 8GB, Driver date: 4-23-2021 (M-D-Y). OpenGL Ver: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 466.27
> Accelerated graphics device with 4 adapter port(s)
- Windows Main Display attached to adapter port #0

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On
Graphics level being used: OpenGL 4.6 (primary GPU’s maximum)

Anti-alias mode: 8x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: High

Vendor Name: NVIDIA Corporation
Render version: 4.6
Shading Language: 4.60 NVIDIA
Driver Date: 4-23-2021
Driver Version: 27.21.14.6627
Maximum Texture size: 32768 x 32768
Z-Buffer depth: 24 bits
Maximum Viewport size: 32768 x 32768
Total Video Memory: 8 GB

Rhino plugins that do not ship with Rhino

Rhino plugins that ship with Rhino
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Commands.rhp “Commands” 7.7.21138.11001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk.rhp “Renderer Development Kit”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RPC.rhp “RPC”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\AnimationTools.rhp “AnimationTools”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RhinoRenderCycles.rhp “Rhino Render” 7.7.21138.11001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RhinoRender.rhp “Legacy Rhino Render”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk_etoui.rhp “RDK_EtoUI” 7.7.21138.11001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk_ui.rhp “Renderer Development Kit UI”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\NamedSnapshots.rhp “Snapshots”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RhinoCycles.rhp “RhinoCycles” 7.7.21138.11001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Toolbars\Toolbars.rhp “Toolbars” 7.7.21138.11001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\3dxrhino.rhp “3Dconnexion 3D Mouse”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Displacement.rhp “Displacement”

RH-53520 is currently on the Future list.
-wim

From Rhino 6 to now, is it missing from the list of reports? I don’t understand why they didn’t fix it for 2 years.
It’s been 5 months since I reported it at the beginning of the year, and it’s so inconvenient that it’s sad.

Incidentally, the surface also happens the same as the polyline is not displayed in the Topview.

When an item in the bugtracker is listed as “Future” (@wim 's post #2 above) that generally means it’s not going to get fixed in the current version and that the fix is not considered a high-priority item.

It’s a bug that hasn’t been fixed for 2 years since Rhino 6, but you mean it won’t be fixed in Rhino 7?

Looks like “Future” has been changed to V8.x:

That means, unless something changes, that it will not likely be fixed in V7, but the fix is planned for sometime in the lifetime of V8.

If you see that the curve display thickness starts to be displayed in the topview from 5pt or more, it is a clear bug.
It is a recognized situation, but it is very regrettable for existing Rhino 6 and 7 users to pay a fair price and postpone the purchased program until the next version… T . T…
It is very inconvenient to have to go back to 4 views to select a vertical curve while working by maximizing one viewport…

I’m not contesting the problem, simply reporting on what I see listed as a possible fix date…

I understand… I’m just sad…

And I wouldn’t put much into that release target field. I can tend to change that field many times as my lists or projects changes from month to month.