Time steps for analysis

Hi,
could you please let me know how can define the time step?
I am running a simulation from 8 am to 17 P.M, for every hour I am changing the time manually, Is there any component that can run simulation from this time and giving me a word file?

I need to check the value hourly, but it is really time-consuming to do it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Very vague, without any context or code.

time_step_2021_Jul9a

Dear Joseph,
Thanks a lot.
To explain more, I have a shading device. Its opening varied from 10 to 90 percent.
And I want to obtain UDI, ASE, and … for every specific time.
I can change the shading device opening percentage manually, but changing time and obtain results for a specific time, and putting them in a word file is time-consuming.

what I look for is,
a component or a code that can change the time from 8 am to 17 pm automatically and obtain the results and save in word file, then check the other time till 17 p.m.

Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you want to test the “shading device” for each hour between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and, for each of those hours, vary the opening from 10 to 90 percent? That would be more than just ten tests, eh? I’d suggest figuring out how to automate the tests and don’t worry about the MS-Word file, that’s almost an irrelevant detail.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your help.