The input of GH parts only support slider or brep, right?

It seems that the input of Visual Arq's parametric parts can only support slider and Brep , right? It is a pity that it cannot be entered in the form of Blocks,Grids or groups. For example, I want to create a GH parametric railing with blocks as cells seems difficult to implement.

Hello @FlyFish,

I don’t understand why you need to use a block. What’s the geometry you want to use? Maybe it is possible to do it in a different way.

Also, I am not sure if you are speaking about the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components or about the Grasshopper Styles.

Thanks for reply.Mainly for array operation,and I want to maintain and timely adjust this array relationship.

Hi @FlyFish,

If you create a Grasshopper style you will be able to create an array with the final object and you will not need to have the geometry as a block: https://www.visualarq.com/learn/grasshopper-styles/

Thanks again.In fact, I hope that the arrayed object itself is a ready-made parts or block to minimize memory consumption and facilitate modification. For example, along the curve array or randomly scatter some street lights and gratings.Maybe this can’t be achieved at present.

Hi @FlyFish,

Yes, VisualARQ objects are made of Rhino blocks.

This is already possible with VisualARQ objects:

Array

Maybe I didn’t express it clearly. On the basis of your gif, I hope the path itself can be adjusted

Hi @FlyFish,

There is a problem with your video and I cannot watch it.

Anyway, yes, the path can be adjusted. The best option in this case is using Grasshopper:

Furniture

Hi.Of course, adjustment can be achieved with gh, but once the bake comes out, the next adjustment needs to be done again, which is not convenient.I wonder if we can continue to adjust the path when we close gh.

Hello @FlyFish,

Not for now, the best option is to adjust it using Grasshopper and bake it when you are done adjusting it.