The beam positioning line Difference

I use Rhino.Inside.Revit to transfer my beams to Revit.But I find my positioning line in Rhino is the beams geometric centerline.But when I draw a beam in Revit,the beam’s positioningline is the top centerline.This is my twice time meeting this problem.Is a Bug ?

Actually in revit it is not always Top but it is whatever you used the previous time. RhinoInside always creates the beam on the origin (or center) so if you want to have it on top I would suggest to use “Element Parameter” and modify “z Justification” value:

1 Like

Thanks for your help

I was using this method. However after I installed v1.6 this morning , It’s stop working. (Element Parameter shows “1. RhinoInside.Revit.GH: Specified cast is not valid”) Do any body know why and how to fix??

Try using a Number instead of Integer into the Value input (1.0)

Hi Japhy!

Thank you for the prompt reply! I tried now but it doesn’t work yet. I need to use this function next Monday, Is it possible to downloads RhinoInside older version somewhere??(which I downloaded last time was around Jan 2022)

Actually it’s looking for a integer, which is the index of the z Justification [Origin, Top, Center, Bottom] being [0,1,2,3]

Thank you! Yes It works!!