Thank you for all your support, kindness, patience, and passionate feedback that has made it possible to deliver 12 significant new features and thousands of enhancements and bug fixes in Rhino 7.
As many of you have already noticed, we started the Rhino 7 soft launch on 10-Nov-2020. Basically, that means you can buy Rhino 7 now… but we won’t be ready to make a big announcement until early December. We need to update (and translate) all the web pages, give the dealers time to get ready, etc.
A few details:
- The last Rhino 7 BETA will expire on 24-Dec-2020.
- The 90-day Rhino 7 eval is available now.
- If you need to keep using Rhino 5 or 6, you can. Upgrading does not disable those keys. Of course, you will still only have one license.
- If you need more Rhino 5 or 6 licenses, you can buy Rhino 7 and retrieve a legacy key using a new Rhino 7 key. Details here…
- If you are using the LAN Zoo, you will need to upgrade to LAN Zoo 7 or move to the Cloud Zoo.
- We expect the first Rhino 7 service release to be out in mid-December.
- The first Rhino 8 WIP hopefully will be available to Rhino 7 users in January. But, please don’t expect anything interesting in the early WIP realeases. We always have some core cleanup that was too dangerous to do late in the development cycle.
One more thing:
- You can save 33% on commercial upgrades if you purchase before 10-March-2021.
- Check with your local dealer for details.
Again, thank you for your amazing support and feedback.