Sweep curve match to end plane

Hi
I am having problem when I want to sweep the object. Is itpossible to match both star and end plane while sweeping?
How can I do that?

best
Michael lin
Sweep curve match multiple planes.gh (30.8 KB)

update:
This is what I want to achieve. So the start and end plane is what I whould like it to keep. The notch should always facing outside and should start and end at xy plane.
Gateshead_3--500x373

and right now it look loke this.

So If I can not make it stick to the end plan. the upper shell will comes out.

Sweep_2021Dec26a.gh (34.5 KB)

P.S. Your Scale NU ‘P’ input should probably be the same Area ‘C’ point that you used for Rotate. Otherwise it looks distorted.

Also, in this case, it appears you don’t need the PFrame at both ends of the curves? So the text panel connected to it could just be zero instead of zero and one.
Sweep_2021Dec26b.gh (33.6 KB)

Hi
thank you for the reply.

Well… this is what I want to achieve. So the start and end plane is what I whould like it to keep. the notch should always facing outside and should start and end at xy plane.
Gateshead_3--500x373

and right now it look loke this.

So If I can not make it stick to the end plan. the upper shell will comes out.

best

I believe you won’t see any difference between one pFrame at the start vs. pFrames at both ends unless you align/rotate one end differently.

Hi
I know. But this is not I want at the end plane. I would like the end to be end in the plane I gave(at the world xy plane though.)

best

You’ve received a lot of help on this project, yet apparently haven’t learned much about GH. I’m done.

Well…
The way you showed me I have no problem doing so. I just wnna to konw if there is a way I can set the start and end plane and let the sweep follows along with the curve and ends at the plane I set up.
I don’t know what upset you. If I don’t have any problem, why should I come for help?
I am almost done with the modeling. This is probably the miner annoying part which the sweep can not end on the platform surface. If is not possible to do it with sweep, I will probably to it throgh trim Brep or so.

cheers