Survey on the use of Parametric Design Approach in the Architecture Engineering and Construction industry

Good day,

I am currently a PhD candidate in Architecture. As a part of my PhD thesis, I would like to invite you to participate in the “Survey on the use of Parametric Design Approach in the Architecture Engineering and Construction industry”.

The objective of this survey carried out by LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology) is to identify the parametric approach understanding and uses in AEC industry.

We are seeking the opinion of practitioners who are involved in parametric design approaches. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and it will take about 15 minutes.

We thank you in advance for your participation and we assure you that all the data collected individually will remain confidential.
The results will be addressed in a PhD thesis carried in LIST, KU Leuven and Cardiff University.

If you have any further question or information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you wish to contribute to our work, please click on the following link:
https://s.chkmkt.com/?e=100040&h=5514F292934D3C0&l=en