Suggestion for a master course in parametric design

unhandled

(Alessiomaurizi1990) #1

Hello everybody,
I hope this is the right section for this kind of posts.

I am an italian guy just graduated in architecture. My thesis was all about parametric design with grasshopper and energetic analysis with plugins like Honeybee and Ladybug. I used the obtained energetic values as inputs in grasshopper as an optimization of my project for an adaptive building.

I would like now to go deep inside this method, following a master in parametric desig, so I can develop my skills in this field.

In a first research on the internet the one that I found more interesting was this one:

I read the program and also saw some thesis of the past editions of the master and the course it’s the closest to the characteristics that I’m looking for.

I want to know if someone knows this class and has some information about it?

My only concern of the above class was about the duration. It should be 3 months of lessons and some weeks to present the master thesis. Do you think is there enough time to learn and understand all the concepts of the master? And most important thing do you think it could be a good start to look for a job in this field after the program?

Do you know also other well done master classes about parametric design with grasshopper that can offer maybe an internship after the course or anyway can be useful to find a job?