There’s an issue I find with the way the SubD filters buttons interact with other running commands.
- start a command that has a dialog/options and require a selection.
- at the selection stage you realise you are currently on the wrong filter.
- you click on the required filter [or the None]
- But now your running command is aborted and you need to start it all over.
I hope this is not too difficult to adjust, to make filter changes not aborting a running command.
- don’t know if this is an issue also on Windows, it is like this currently on the Mac.
thanks a lot