First of all, thank you very much for bringing back the organic modeling feature just like T-Splines. That is one of the greatest things you have ever done after inventing the Nurbs modeling. I really appreciate that.
However, excuse me if it is my fault that I could not use it properly. As 11 years of Rhino3D customer, I like to see it in perfection.
- Convert a simple Nurbs Box Polysruface to SubD
It is a weird alpha symbol SubD surface inside the box!
- While the SubD surface keeps dragging, press Tab to create duplicate not always working!
- Selected these two SubD surfaces Not edges. But the single Duplicated face appeared to be selected Edges.
- In bridging two faces or edges not always resulting in success.
These settings in Face selections seem successful.
But when Join selected results nothing! The error message: "Bridged mesh could not be added to document"
However, If create the bridge without the join parameter, it is successfully joining after in a separate rhino surface joining command.
5. Polar or Axial, parametrically symmetry feature is necessary for closed-loop open surface edge selection, not in axis mode! Therefore, polar symmetry could also possible just like T-Splines does in the past. ( Excuse me if it already exists in the package).
6. Is there any Practical shortcut to reach extrude or append edge or surface in SubD?