After revisions it looks close but no cigar, when saved as stl this shows the trimmed-to surface as a ghost inside the original edges, not watertight.
They don’t look perfect and see it’s from tiny crevices that don’t go through, and, ones at the surface showing gray aren’t solids in stl either.
When I zoom way in near the top I found crevices and assume why it fades near the base is from a crevice wrapping & getting deeper all the way to the end.
The join is created from trimming as surfaces, then offset-solid the wing, the result has pieces that jut into the barrel not on the surface after offsetting, that’s trimmed & the barrel surface used to cut.
Then, it fillets as a variable surface on the wing and as an edge against the hub.
The wing goes first, it does the entire hub in one fillet chaining 3 sections as a solid & can union before fillets not after right now.
Novice at this, everything is curved, angles & axis change the situation, I noticed tiny crevices & get more defects after rotating, so, this is before the rotate seeing how a filleted wing would do.
It seems very close to working, I seem going in circles & haven’t found the combo … thx for ideas on steps & tools.