Student license when degree is not related to architecture

Hi! Does anyone know if I can buy a student license when I’m studying law? Or does what I study have to be related to architecture or engineering to qualify for a student license?

Thank you in advance.

It doesn’t matter what your degree is.

Okey, thank you for your answer! :slight_smile: