Squid ShapeDiver edision,"Fill Radial" not in the center

Hi,
I was using Squid ShapeDiver edition to generate a bitmap that has a circular shape.
And I was using Fill Radial but somehow the bitmap is not aligned to the center of the input circle.
It slightly move towards to the X direction. See the image below. The Green Circle is the input to Squid component.

And from the Quick Preview, I can see the pattern is not visually centered.
Also, I thought maybe because of the Graph Mapper, so I changed it to linear distribution. Still the same with a slight shift of center.

I can avoid this issue by keeping the bitmap in the position, while creating another circle to align to the image.
But I was wondering if there is a reason that the bitmap is not centered?

Thanks!

I cannot reproduce the problem on my side and would need a minimal definition that shows the issue.

Thanks Mathieu

Here’s an example: center_shadow.gh (41.7 KB)

The gradient is moved right from the center, and it is a mystery why.

Probably not related, but one thing I noticed, is that the FillR component always seems to output one Invalid Circle

Thank you for the definition. I could reproduce the problem and also created a minimal example using the regular Squid plugin, which also produces the issue:

221007_SquidRadialFillBug.gh (11.2 KB)

@MateuszZwierzycki I can confirm that the radial fill seems to be a little offset on one side for some reason. Could you have a look? Unless we are doing something wrong here, let me know so we can coordinate a fix in both versions of Squid.