Spinning rigid objects in Kangaroo2

After seeing the tutorials in Kangaroo2 for wind simulation and rigid body simulation, I was wondering if there’s a way to spin solid objects on an axis. My first stab at this using the bouncy solver finds an equilbrium, so I wanted to know if there’s a way to vary the wind/improve on this definition so that I can spin the “door” around the global y axis.
door.gh (17.0 KB)

I’ve had a similar problem with trying to get things to spin.
What I’ve found best so far… (but still I don’t think is right once the part moves…

It’s a hexagonal polygon I’m spinning… top of this image I make it a part… I find the vector between successive vertices on the polygon in the lower section… then use the plane of the part from above … and a fader to keep adding an angle onto the transform…

Please tell me there’s a better way… I’d love to be able to find out from the kangaroo outputs about what forces I’m exerting on the polygon…

Here’s what I’m doing

it’s to simulate this…

and the .gha
Hoop rotation sim5.gh (40.1 KB)

I tried a few other methods but the force vector never seemed to change with the object as it moved.
So eventually I had to build in feedback using anemone to feedback analysis of the output for fresh input force vectors.
I tried the TRANSFORM component (Keep a given transform between 2 points) to impart a spinning force attracting each successive point toward the next (and a bit rotated to be more exactly torque vector) … anyway …didn’t work…
best so far is this one…
Hoop rotation comparisons multi ring.gh (371.6 KB)
It’s not as fast as this next one was but the output is more believable…
Hoop rotation sim7.gh (45.7 KB)