Space Mouse

I’m not sure how to get to the Notebook Properties window like you have Below is what I found:

X

Regards,

Goth02 2 Sm eMail

The Core - Gary R Fulkerson, CEO - 10185 Elizabeth Lake Road, White Lake, MI 48386 - 248 819 8052 - gary.core@comcast.net

My hunch is that since I have never installed a 3DxWare driver the one I find listed in the Windows device manager is something Microsoft found for me at one point. The drive was updated to Win 10 from Win 8 as well. I don’t know if the lack of the settings menu for the 3D navigator in Rhino is connected to the use of a 3DxWare driver but it looks like that may be the reason.

I emailed the 3D Connexion developer who writes the Rhino plugin to see if he knows more about why the settings menu isn’t working with the device buttons. @Markus

I got some feedback from Markus at 3D connexion on why the navigator button isn’t showing the settings pop up…

"This will be because the button in the driver configuration is programmed to open the 3Dconnexion Properties panel.

How to customize buttons in the 3Dconnexion Properties panel is described in the help. If it is not possible the achieve the desired results using this recipe, please notify support"

Hey Brian,

I was able to fix the properties of my space mouse, thank you for all your help.

Now… with one of the many updates that come for WIP6 the gumball will not move things in real time anymore. If you move a piece of data with the gumball, the gumball moves then when you release the left button on your mouse then the data move. This needs to be fixed. I don’t always snap to items, so this is important to work as it used to.

Regards,

Goth02 2 Sm eMail

The Core - Gary R Fulkerson, CEO - 10185 Elizabeth Lake Road, White Lake, MI 48386 - 248 819 8052 - gary.core@comcast.net

Can you check if turning off GPU tessellation in Options>View>OpenGL changes this? If so, run the SystemInfo command and paste that in reply please.

Now that I complained about this, when I opened my model to work on it this morning it’s moving the data again just like it used to. Strange.

Thanks for your help, and if it happens again I’ll get back in touch.

Regards,

Goth02 2 Sm eMail

Not surprised, the display code is still in flux and this GPU tessellation feature went live over the last week. Thanks for keeping an eye on it.