Something isn't quite right with the END osnap

There seems to be a problem with the END osnap when there are leaders present in the file. This should illustrate the issue.

We’ve noticed other times that the END osnap sometimes takes a couple mouse clicks to snap on.
That file is available for testing if anyone at McNeel would like to take a look.

Thanks,

Dan

edit: V6 SR2

I keep getting that symbol too, it even happens when I’m trying to add dimensions after creating some 2d geometry. I don’t have a quick video capture app on my machine at work, was hoping someone else would flag this up :slight_smile: . What is that symbol, it’s kind of like a No Entry sign :frowning:

Do you see it only when using the END osnap? That’s what we’re seeing here.

no, I still that see that symbol with end osnap turned off, I can’t even start a polyline, it seems to only happen over geometry that has been created from Make2d on my machine. If I turn osnaps off completely the problem goes away, so defintely an osnaps issue in general.

Anyone else noticing problems with leaders and the END Osnap?

Here is another example:

Also, I’m not sure why there are 2 or sometimes 3 control points stacked at that arrow tip. Could this be part of the problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan- please send me the file.

Ohwait, this is messing up around leaders, correct? that was a bug and is fixed but I am not sure if it is in SR3, probably SR4

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Oops, too late. The file should be in your in-box any second now.

If you can test and it looks good in your current build, then that will be really good news.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan - this is working well with your file in SR4 builds.

https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-44631

-Pascal

1 Like

Great news, thanks for testing.