I have been using the 3DConnexion Spacemouse Pro Wireless with fantastic results in Rhino for OS X and I ran into a big problem since a few days.
Since a few days when I am in the modeling view the space mouse is ever so slightly drifting.
The Spacemouse settings menu “calibrate” does not remedy the problem - the drift will simply move the view into another direction after calibrating but the actual drift will remain.
I did migrate to a new Mac a few weeks ago (via Mac OS X migration assistant) but kept the very same OS X Yosemite OS version and didn’t change anything about Rhino or the Spacemouse settings.
I also worked in Rhino after the migration without an issue.
I tried already:
- reinstalling Rhino
- reinstalling the Connexion driver and software
- checking all settings up and down within the Connexion menu and Rhino
This is driving me nuts as you can imagine.
Any tip where to start to trouble shoot would be extremely helpful.
PS: I have to add: the drifting only occurs in Rhino - using the Connexion demo tools shows no drifting at all.