Small annoying things

Does it happen with every file? any display mode? I can’t reproduce this behaviour. If it happens with a specific file, please send it to visualarq@asuni.com

Hello!
Understood. However, it’s possible already . I just tried - you can move both a vertical and a stretch points at the same time, and nothing really bad happens, except that the stretch points stay put, or the vertical points, depending on the move direction.
Does not make much sense to do that, of course.
But selecting many stretch points together, or many vertical points, does.

Regarding ruler:
It happens already in a fresh, empty scene, in any display mode, when orbiting or zooming.
The ruler flickers - meaning it is sometimes drawn correctly, sometimes only it’s end lines.

Testing…
It’s a bit complicated to explain when exactly.

If there are no objects in the scene, there’s no flickering when orbiting, but only when zooming.
If there is any object in the scene (VA or Rhino objects), it flickers also in orbit mode.
In Rendered Mode, the ruler itself is rarely drawn, but always the end lines, and sometimes the text (e.g. ‘10cm’).

My graphics card is a nVidia GeForce760, newest drivers (385.69).

Thanks!

All right, thanks for the details. We will try to figure out why this is happening and get back to you when there are any news.
Just in case you don’t want to show the Scale icon, you can turn it off from the Rhino Options > VisualARQ > Scale icon > Scale icon :

Allright, thanks!

Posted question in another thread, but deleted because it seemed more relevant in here. Is there a way to change the properties of multiple selected VA objects? For example, if I select several walls and run the vaProperties command, I see the menu to edit walls, the selection seems to get cancelled, despite the Properties menu appearing on screen. Even if I change the wall type at this point, no changes are made to the objects in model. Thanks in advance for your time!

(Enric Marquès) #69

Hi @esack,

The model properties dialog editor (show using the comamnds “vaProperties”) does not support multiple object selection. You should not be able to select multiple objects on this editor. To apply a change without closing it, click on the “Apply” button.

If you want to change multiple objects at once, use Rhino dockable properties panel:

We’ve received some reports from users that seems to be able to multiple select objects on the tree, but it is a just a display bug that happens on some computers. Only one single object could be selected.

Enric

@Eugen We have made in VisualARQ 2.3 the Styles dialog resizable. VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.3 released

Hello! Thanks a lot, comes in handy!
=)