Slider animation_how to export specific view_ colour wheel problems

Added a parabolic Graph Mapper to the Jitter slider and added a “1-x” expression to the ‘J’ input so now the slider (to be animated) goes from zero to one to zero.

XONG_2021_Jun25d.gh (38.2 KB)

Jeez Joseph, you certainly are one miserable bastard ( something a lot of people say about me, so no offence) , I came to gh like the vergin to the child, ( as Professor for sculpture I could convince our University to invest in a robotics lab, we will run the ABB robot with HAL , which is a plugin to gh, all I want is to get a basic understanding of the whole topic but will leave the lab to the experts I just helped to employ and hope to sometimes use it with my sculpture students, in the end, I am an artist and not a coder) This project is just a sideline to a physical exhibition and gh kept my brain active while in London lock down in the past few months. I am doing this out of pure joy, and as you rightly say, you have contributed well over 5k of posts, so you seem to have similar motivations.I keep you posted!

Your disparaging remark is offensive.

Too bad you wasted the opportunity to ask questions about parts of the code you don’t understand (the orange group?) . C’est la vie.

Apologies, It was not meant to be offensive, I blame the brits for that… Yes, the orange group is probably a work of beauty, but that will take a while for me to comprehend, first time I see most of these components. Again, I have learnt an awful lot here and I hugely admire your knowledge, but please bare in mind that not everybody has your brain and knowledge…