Could we get a better example(s) here: https://developer.rhino3d.com/guides/rhinocommon/creating-a-skin/
I wish I could see more properties being changed, methods overridden:
- Screenshot of the resulting window showing custom ApplicationName and MainIcon. Should the icon be embedded (encoded)? Can we use a filepath? What size should it be? What extension?
- NoSplash overridden
- colors changed. I can’t see a method for that in the api ( https://developer.rhino3d.com/api/RhinoCommon/html/T_Rhino_Runtime_Skin.htm)
- a screenshot of the registry is the name of the key
Scheme:myskinor is it a sub-key? It’s unclear.
- Can we make the skin load without editing the shortcut? There should be an option somewhere in Rhino Options.
- Python example could be very nice.
Thanks in advance.