Single Window Modeling

Correct. Sorry for not including an illustration. A method to determine the space illustrated in yellow above would make Top edge practical on the primary screen. Not being a programmer, however, I take your word for it. Sounds exotic. Makes useful sense for a secondary screen, and consistency is logical.

Indeed! Uncanny timing. Just yesterday my trusty approx. decade old top of the line (at the time) Logitech died. Ran out and bought a Logitech Performance Mouse MX as replacement. Per Logitech’s web site it has 9 buttons. My question is - how many can I make usable in Mac Rhino?

So, without Logitech Control Center installed, beyond left/right/middle(wheel down) clicks, Rhino automatically responds to the indicated Performance MX button numbers shown below.

Trying to get Rhino to recognize the remaining buttons, which are wheel left, wheel right, and “tilt.” (Logitech calls “mouse tilt” a button…and that equals 10 buttons total per my math???) I installed Logitech Control Center. With LLC installed I could not get Rhino to respond to anything beyond left/right/middle in the default config. I created a Rhinoceros application config in LCC and played around with several settings for the buttons without success…Rhino recognized nothing beyond left/right/middle until I uninstalled LCC.

It is quite possible, however, that I did not try hard enough, missed something, etc… I wanted to ask first before continuing to bang my head.

Thank you!